Illustration agents

As I came to the conclusion that I, Ideally want to go freelance...I don't think asking to go work in a design studio for a week would be particularly benifical for me this summer because I wouldn't be in the right frame of mind.
Maybe in the future...but not right now.

Taking this into account, one of the things I will be doing over the summer is contacting illustration agents...in London, manchester etc. and hopefully starting a conversation with them.

A few I have identified so far that I will contact are below;

CIA - Central Illustration Agency.
They have a specifically typography/type as image section which I feel my work would fit into.


Debut Art
This agency represents Serge Seidlitz, whose work I really like at the moment...this being the main reason I want to look more into them and contact them.


Folio;
I haven't really spend a huge time looking at these...but they look professional and I like the artists/work that they represent.

Heart;
In addition to liking the work that these represent, another selling point is the fact that they have an office in London...and an office in New York; my favourite place.

Lemonade;
For some reason, these don't really look as professional as the others but I will look more into them to see if they're worth contacting/if they're successful.

NB -
Once again, the thing that drew me to these were the fact that they have a typography section.



Good Illustration/Thorogood;
I found these by searcing for Thoroughgood/Thorogood so I don't know if they've changed their name...or this is another one, but either way the work that they represent is great and they represent a Lot of people which I think is a selling point.


No comments:

Post a Comment