PDF portfolio and Email that was sent out

I did have the PDF on here...but then realised, I had the EP tees in, which I'm not supposed to put online, so below are the pages...that aren't the t-shirts.






'Hi...,

I have recently visited your website and I really like the work that you’re producing as a whole.

I am based in West Yorkshire, UK and enjoy working with illustration, type and photography.

I have attached a PDF containing examples of my recent work and was hoping for some initial, professional feedback on the direction I am taking. Also if possible, the details of anyone else that you think it would be appropriate to send it to.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your time.

Charlotte Riley.
BA (Hons) Graphic Design,
Year 2
Leeds College of Art.'

Even though I only sent this out recently...it is actually making me cringe just looking at it, I really need to send out better ones in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment